Wednesday 1 September 2010

Blog Love (= Internet Woes)

Who would think that I live in the 6th most populous city of Australia, when I still can't get ADSL broadband!  "You can not be serious!"


As for the rant, I'm only annoyed because my satellite broadband is so ridiculously exorbitant and has now slowed to dial-up speed until it resets in 2 weeks time!

As for the excessive usage in such a short period of time, I can only blame one thing - all of the fabulous blogs and bloggers out there. My data usage is gone! You can see a few of my favourites in my 'Blog Love' Blog Roll, but I thought I'd share a few of my more recent discoveries with you.


I apologise in advance for lack of posts and for the brevity of posts that will appear due to the monumental frustration that is dial-up internet.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Sandy K
[above image of the "SuperBrat" via google images]
Related Posts with Thumbnails