Wednesday 4 August 2010

My Amazon Haul

I found the following in my mail today:
Bvlgari: Between Eternity & History
Not an interior design book obviously, but still appeals to my love of design. Who can resist Bvlgari?

Glamorous Rooms - Jan Showers
Go here to read an interview with Jan Showers by Michelle of Florida Interior Design Blog
& Go here to read Ronda of All The Best by Ronda Carman's profile on the author & designer herself, Jan Showers 
Glamorous Rooms caught my eye, because the cover is indeed glamorous.

Flair - Joe Nye
Go here to read Brooke of Velvet & Linen's review
& Go here to read Ronda of All The Best by Ronda Carman's profile on the author & designer himself, Joe Nye
I chose Flair because I love all things chinoiserie in flavour.

Style & Substance: The Best of Elle Decor - Margaret Russell
Style & Substance made my shopping cart due to the fact that Elle Decor is one of the best interiors magazines still being published.

To Your Taste - Celerie Kemble
Go here to read a review by Blair of Delight by Design whilst she guest posted for Anne of The City Sage 
Have heard lots about Celerie Kemble & am intrigued. I haven't really done any research on her or her firm, but from what little I have seen, I absolutely love.

Glamour: Making it Modern - Michael Lassell
Was saddened to see the demise of Met Home, so thought I would turn to this for some long lost Met Home inspiration.

Inspired Interiors - Suzanne Kasler
Go here to view day one of Tobi from Tobi Fairley's five day series on Suzanne Kasler
Living With What You Love - Monica Rich Kosann
Go here to read Acanthus & Acorn's review
Go here to see how it has inspired Trina of A Country Farmhouse
& Go here to read Ronda of All The Best by Ronda Carman's profile on the author herself, Monica Rich Kosann
The title of Monica Rich Kosann's book intrigued me & I think it will help me to appreciate & rediscover what I already own. I'm sure it will live up to the rave reviews.

Can't wait for the weekend!
Hopefully by weekend's end, will do a review on one of the above titles. Just got to figure out where to start!

Sandy K

[above images via Amazon or The Book Depository]
Related Posts with Thumbnails