Tuesday 16 November 2010

Magazine Sneaky Peek - Home Beautiful Dec 2010

Home Beautiful Dec 2010 - cover
Yes, yet another magazine landed in my letter box today. I am feeling overwhelmed. I'm yet to finish perusing the magazines from my previous sneaky peak posts & now also realise that I haven't posted a pic of Inside Out's Christmas issue. I'm such a bad blogger!

My newest distraction this week has been me joining Pinterest. I am addicted. Let me know if any of you are also on Pinterest. I love sharing inspirational images this way - so quick & easy.

Now, back to this month's cover of Home Beautiful. Unfortunately my scanner isn't reproducing the cover how I wanted it to. The black Home Beautiful masthead, "to cherish" & "150+" are actually a deep red foil - absolutely stunning & perfect for a Christmas issue.

OK, now my promise to you all. Come hell or high water, I WILL post a review of at least one of the magazines by midnight Wednesday (AEST).

Sandy K
[above image impatiently scanned & uploaded by Sandy K]
Related Posts with Thumbnails