Thursday 6 January 2011

I'm Back!

Well, well, well. Haven't I been a slack blog mummy? I have neglected my blog baby to nearly the point of abandonment. DOCS (Department of Child Services) was on the verge of being called.
Hopefully I will recommence the year, feeding, caring & loving my blog baby as she deserves. I seem to have gotten my mojo back. The end of the year always drains me & sends me into a funk both physically & emotionally - work just sucks the life out of me.

Anyhow, I'm excited to be back & boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do! I think I have at least 7 Australian magazines or possibly more to peruse thoroughly & dissect for you all before the new lot start arriving. I've even let all my subscriptions lapse, that's how bad the end of year has been for me! I usually take out two year subscriptions & for the past 18 years or so I have been a consistent Vogue Living subscriber (my longest subscription). Oh the shame I feel.

In recognition of my return & also for the amazing 32 people who, at the time of this post, have added me to their blog readers & stuck with me through my inconsistent posting, I am giving away two invitations to Pinterest. Besides the end of the year, Pinterest seems to be taking up more & more of my time. It is highly addictive. I am finding it so easy to collect images & organise them. It's a fantastic tool that has freed up a lot of space on my hard drive & also led to loads of new discoveries - blogs, people, products etc.
If you are interested in one of the two invites, just post a comment by Friday 21st January midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time). I will randomly draw two people for the invites. Please note, this giveaway is only open to my fabulous "fellow design aficionados" i.e. followers. Feel free to follow if you wish to be eligible for the invite giveaway.

Also, I'd love to get to know a little more about you all. If you have a blog, post the link in your comment. If you are already a "Pinner" I would still love to hear from you & would love to check out your boards, so let me know who you are on Pinterest.

Sandy K
[above logo via sfgirlbybay]
Related Posts with Thumbnails