Tuesday 15 March 2011

Magazine Sneaky Peek - Home Beautiful April 2011

Home Beautiful Apr 2011 - cover
Well another mag hit the news stands today & from the look of things, this makes the third issue of Home Beautiful that has made a sneaky peek post without me actually reviewing the magazine. I promise sincerely to get my act together & post about this one before the week is out.

To be honest I haven't even cracked the cover yet as I'm busy scanning pics & organising my post for the Belle Apr/May 2011 review. It is such a big issue, that I may actually have to make it at least a two if not three part post.

This lack of organisation for my blog is a reflection of my current state. Too many things to do & not enough time! Look out for my Belle Apr/May 2011 part one post later today or very early tomorrow (AESDT)

Sandy K
[above image impatiently scanned by Sandy K who suspects she now has tendonitis from pinning too much on Pinterest & also from trying to hold the magazine face down on the scanner without it moving]
Related Posts with Thumbnails